|INTRODUCING SIR CHARLES THUNDERBOLT FUBATTI, JUNIOR, A.K.A. "THE SPECKLED DEVIL"|
For whatever it's worth, the story is that we've been busier in the past 3 months than I can remember. Ever.
Working. Churching. Schooling. Learning-to-Ride-Bikes-Yourselfing. Furry-Speckled-Devil-Semi-Children-Acquiring. You name it. Real busy. I mean, plum covered up. And listen, where I'm from, when you get PCU, you're 5 kinds of slammed, dude.
So I can guarantee virtually nothing in the way of future postings around here. But if I had a CJMP to-do list, and I don't, that nonexistent list might look like:
- Fess up to the incredibly unwise decision to essentially start filming Planet Dog Part Deux: The Fiasco
- Document Jack (magically?) learning to ride the sweetest bike ever (emphasize sweet in the technical, bike shop dude, non-mommyblogger sense)
- Post a coupla recent sermons/classes
- Record Caroline Fubatti Jane's ridiculousness and foibles and inability, nay, refusal to negotiate anything, at any time
- Talk about how shockingly grown up JMW has become, apparently in the last 45 minutes (NOTE: conspicuously avoid discussing how painfully old that makes us feel)
Eat your heart out, people.